BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Brainstorm terms that you need in your research i.e. Using the automated catalogue, encyclopaedia, The Internet
and Big Chalk Library.
- What type of Information would you find in Canadian Encyclopaedias?
- What search strategies would you use to find information
- What other type of reference book would be useful?
- The best way to search the school Dynix system is by using #8 which searches author, title, subject and series
all at the same time.
- What other strategies would you use to search the catalogue?
- Check the WOSS WebPage I have listed a number of excellent search engines. If you are hesitant use Find Spot
which will guide you in the proper use of each engine.
BIG CHALK ELECTRIC LIBRARY
- Big Chalk Electric Library and Sirs from our WebPage will help you in your research too.
* White Oaks SS * Web Sample * Fall 2004 *